So, I was on the phone yesterday, very absorbed in a conversation with my sister-in-law, Carrie. Weston was toddling around sort of entertaining himself. He must have been out of my sight for, I don't know, maybe 60 seconds. One might think, "what could possibly happen in one little minute?" Then I glance over at him. There he is, sitting on the kitchen floor in front of the cupboard under the sink. He has a bottle of glass cleaner in one hand, another bottle knocked over, and a lather of something all over him. I immediately realize (to both my relief and dismay) that he has spilled almost our entire bottle of Fruit & Vegetable Rinse all over the kitchen floor. I was relieved because it is a completely non-toxic product, but sad because that bottle of concentrated product usually lasts me almost an entire year. And, it's not going to break the bank to buy another bottle, but I hate wasting quality products! It's like throwing money away.... or in this case, like lathering it up and smearing it's stickiness all over my baby before rinsing him off and watching it all go down the drain. I still haven't been able to completely remove the residue from off of the kitchen floor, but I decided that as accidents go, this was a small one. So, I laughed about it and took some cute pictures instead!