1. He frequently tells me I am pretty (although he does insist that he is also pretty - no matter how many times I explain that he is actually handsome!)
2. He goes ballistic whenever he sees big trucks or construction machinery out and about.
Seriously, they couldn't get more adorable even if they tried. :)
3. Whenever he sees a commercial for barbies or some other girlie thing, he gets downright upset and waves his hand in disgust at the TV while saying, "NO!" over and over again.
4. He loves to vacuum. Sometimes when there is no dirt particles in sight, he will find little bits of paper or string from another place in the house just so he can vacuum them up!
5. He LOVES Sophie, and finds every opportunity possible to blow raspberries on her tummy. Her tummy is not often available, so sometimes he blows raspberries on her arms or legs. He also gives lots of kisses!
Five things I love about my Sophie (7 months, one week, and 5 days old):
1. She is so determined and focused! She has been trying to stand up and walk since the moment she learned to crawl (about three weeks ago). She actually stood up by herself for one split second last night. I could hardly believe it!
2. She is undaunted by potential hazards. If she wants to do something, she just works at it until she gets it. She spends literally hours of each day trying to crawl up the little tile stairs that go from the living room to the kitchen.
3. She is happy! She sings and it sounds like she is purring. She has the most intense little laugh. She smiles A LOT.
4. She is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. Now, I know that you love your child no matter how they look. But she is truly beautiful. Her sweetness and goodness shines in her face, lights up her perfect blue eyes, and intensifies her beauty a hundred times over. Everything about her is beautiful to me!
5. She has brought nothing but pure joy into our life from the moment she was born. Need I say more? My first impression of her, only seconds after birth, was that she was strong. Strong physically, strong emotionally, strong mentally. I've got nothing but love for this sweet baby.