GLASS: THE FAMILY, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND

"Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely."

Friday, June 19, 2009

Question

What do my contacts, toothbrush, deodorant, Jason's hair wax, a couple of pens and yesterday's mail all have in common?
They were all taking a swim in my toilet bowl this morning, compliments of Weston.
I was too upset to take any pictures, but I have a feeling I looked something like this (except without the freshly done make-up and hair... oh, and in color):
Weston, per usual, had that innocent, 'I would never do anything to disrupt my dear sweet mother's life because I am a perfect child and can do no wrong' look:Needless to say, I was not amused.

7 comments:

Amy said...

So sorry it happened to you.

To tell you the truth, I'm kind of relieved to know that there are other mothers out there dealing with the same issues.

I hope he takes a really long nap today - for his benefit and yours.

jenica said...

oh yes,
just consider it the christening of said items. ;-D

and yet, i know just how mad i've been in the wake of such events. makes you question why we do it! and then that grin. *sigh*

your banner pic is so cute!

Allison said...

Oh I know that look. I see oooooh too often with my three monkeys.

Lynette said...

Oh no! Lovely little toddlers!

Megan said...

One time Katie and I emptied nearly an entire toilet paper roll into the toilet, ripping off strips of paper and naming them for each family member before they were tossed in the bowl. My mom was VERY UNHAPPY with us--but, oh, what a way to spend the afternoon!!! Camryn's not old enough (or mobile enough) to get into stuff yet, but she is seriously developing a spankable bottom these days!!! I suspect my years of being the world's most stubborn kid are coming full circle on me now...

Canyon Girl said...

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!

Rachelle said...

I had to laugh because I know all to well the horro of the moment you find it. I'm amazed at how nonchalant I'm getting with disgusting horrible messes.