GLASS: THE FAMILY, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND

"Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely."

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

No one like Grandma

This morning when Weston woke up I asked him if he wanted to cuddle next to mommy for a few minutes... not only because I didn't want to have to get out of bed yet, but because I love to cuddle with my little munchkin, and sometimes he's in that sweet cuddly mood first thing in the morning.
Well, when I asked him, he just shook his head, then ran out the door. When I came stumbling out the room a few moments later, this is what I saw: My mom was on her headset talking on the phone, and Weston just crawled right up into her lap where he stayed for a good while.
Sometimes there's no one like grandma!

3 comments:

Canyon Girl said...

What a sweet, sweet moment!!! Brought a tear to my eye. Your mom is wonderful. I can totally see why Weston would want to go give her a great big hug! :)

The Kammeyers said...

What a precious moment! :) I'm so thrilled for you & upcoming Baby #2! Be sure & keep us all posted! Love ya!

Angie Larkin said...

I'm pretty much chopped liver when my mom comes to town.