GLASS: THE FAMILY, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND

"Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely."

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hoodies, Hats and Headbands

The other day while we were watching Weston ride his bike up and down the street, I went to go grab the camera so I could snatch a picture of him (you know, because it's not like I already have a zillion...). Anyway, Sophie felt a little left out, so I snapped a quick one of her also. I can't pinpoint why, but I think she resembles me quite a bit in this picture... which makes me feel good because most people tell me that she looks just like Jason. Something about that expression just makes her seem so grown up, too! And who doesn't love a cute little hoodie pic?
Sophie is a HUGE fan of my headbands... she is always trying them on, which I don't mind one bit. It keeps her out of trouble! By the way, she looks very much like me when I was a baby in this one too. (Seriously, who wouldn't want to take some serious credit for those irresistible looks??)
She also loves hats...I love her demure, feminine pose here. Yes, she's definitely a hat girl!

1 comment:

Courtnie said...

I love the heart hoody since hearts are kind of my thing. :) I have always thought that little Sophie has your smile, in all it's unique and mighty cute glory!

Me and Lexi love the headbands too. :)