GLASS: THE FAMILY, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND

"Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely."

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Chef Photo Shoot

Last night the kids put on their aprons to "help" me cook, and I thought they looked too cute to not capture on camera! Sophie is actually modeling my favorite apron, which is a half apron...but since she's little she wears it kind of like a dress...

This pretty apron was made by my good friend Shannon.  I won it from a drawing off her blog a few years back.  I think it just might be the only thing I have ever won... although I could be forgetting something (pregnancy brain is a very real symptom for me right now)!

After her little glam poses, she got silly and went for the monkey pose. 
Weston went into "tough guy" mode when I started snapping pictures, probably because this apron is slightly girly with the purple.  He didn't really want to wear the hat at first, but it's just so cute that I convinced him to leave it on for a few minutes.


Despite the somewhat psycho look on Weston's face, I thought this was cute.

Love my little kitchen helpers!

1 comment:

Amy said...

so cute. I have made an apron out of the same fabric sophie has on. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I really have grand ideas to do better. Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!! How exciting!