How can it be that my precious little baby boy is getting so big!? I can hardly believe he is now 8 months old. Here are a few current facts on Brighton:
* He weighs 24 lbs.
* He has 7 teeth
* He has long, luscious eyelashes
* He loves to grunt, yell, and make every loud, boyish baby noise possible!
* He moves fast and has NO FEAR
* He loves to clap, wave his arms, and "dance"
* He LOVES to watch his brother and sister...the crazier they act, the more excited he gets (uh-oh)!
* He puts everything in his mouth, and I do mean e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. (plant leaves, rubber bands and bits of paper seem to be his favorites)
* He loves to take baths and vigorously splash water all over the place!
* He will smile for just about anyone
* He loves music, especially when someone sings to him
* Unless asleep, he is virtually always on the move
* He is standing up and walking along furniture, and often tries to let go and stand on his own!
* He is patient with the kids, who sometimes accidentally maul him while trying to "cuddle"
* I call him my little "Bugaboo," Jason often refers to him simply as "chunk" and sometimes "the professor." Sophie tells us to call him "Boo-gee," but both of the kids most often call him "goo-baby."
* We ADORE our little handsome sweetheart Brighton. He brings us all so much joy and happiness!!
My mom would so thoroughly enjoy Brighton's adventurous little personality. I am so thankful she got to spend a little bit of time with him. I feel her close at times and know she is enjoying her grandchildren ~ watching them progress and shining her approval and love on them...which gives me so much satisfaction and peace. I am a blessed lady!