GLASS: THE FAMILY, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND

"Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely."

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Loving Daddy... then and now

I recently happened upon this precious picture of Weston just after he was born, warmly cuddled in daddy's arms.
It made my heart melt!
(As does practically every picture of that little stinker)
















This one was taken when he was exactly one month old:
















Then, just the other day I thought I'd snap a couple pics at the breakfast table. Daddy is reading the paper, pointing things out to Weston, and sharing breakfast.

Are they sweet together or what? :)

4 comments:

Courtnie said...

There are few things that make a man more attractive than when he is cuddling a baby! (I think)

When would be a good time for me to call you? Is the time difference 2 hours? The evening is the best for me, as I assume it is for all mothers (when the kids are asleep). Let me know and we will chat!

Megan said...

Oh, my gosh--Weston is SUCH A CUTE BABY!!! How big was he when he was born? It's so weird to look at that tiny guy's little face and see traces of the little boy he is now. I often look at Camryn and wonder what she'll look like when she's as big as Weston.

It's so good to see your blog, too! I miss my BYU girls. :)

Angie Larkin said...

I love that teeny weeny newborn pic of Weston. He looks like a little pea in a pod.

Evan, thankfully did not seem to understand what was going on. I am just grateful Afton wasn't in the car.

i said...

i'm sure weston LOVED hearing about current events...hopefully he's not worried about his future just yet.:)