GLASS: THE FAMILY, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND

"Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely."

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Growing Wonder: Two Whole Months

This little lady was two months old on October 19th. I have been so busy that it has taken me eight whole days to do this post. Isn't she a beauty?It is impossible to explain in words how much I love this girl! It would be safe to say she's got her daddy's heart in her hands too...
And don't forget Grandma! You can't really tell, but my mom is holding her in this picture. It's a little blury, but so sweet that I had to include it!
How anyone can fall asleep in that position is beyond me, but I'm thrilled she likes taking walks with mommy in her Baby Bjorn.This is an outfit my mom kept from when I was an infant... I thought it would be fun to try it on her - after all, my mom kept it for 31 years so I could do just that! About 10 minutes after dressing her, she pooped right through it. And that, my friends, is why I love Oxy Clean.One word: precious.

8 comments:

i said...

oh how i do love oxy clean

Sarah said...

She is so precious!! And I love me some oxy clean too! =)

Amy said...

I want to squeeze those cheeks! (I totally sound like an old lady)

Lisa said...

She's so sweet! I just want to snuggle her. :)

Adriane said...

Beautiful!! She is so cute and those cheeks...You must be nibbling all day long!

Lynette said...

She is gettin so big! What a cutie. She looks so much like Weston-how fun!
I think that is so awesome that your mom saved your little outfit. So cool!

Mary said...

She is so sweet. Don't you just love girls. And their daddy's love them too!

michellemcpherson said...

She is so sweet I'm sure you hear all the time how much she looks like you! So happy you have one of each