GLASS: THE FAMILY, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND

"Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely."

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fancy Footwork

Weston loves to dance. Ever since he was able to wiggle his little body he's been groovin' to the music. (Even if that music is just the song from a commercial on T.V.)
This morning I put on some lovely classical music to start the day. Weston particularly seemed to enjoy it! Here is a video clip of some of his fancy footwork. I realize the clip is 2 whole mintues, but if you just make it a little past the minute mark, that is the funniest part. Also, please ignore the laundry pile on the floor in the video. :) I'm about to go put it in the washing machine as we speak...

1 comment:

monica said...

I love it when kids spin themselves dizzy. I know I shouldn't laugh, but when they lose their equilibrium I almost become lightheaded from laughing so hard, it's priceless.
Weston is beautiful.